Learn More About Our Nursing Home Care Solutions
Older patients often have difficulty traveling to doctor visits and will forego care and treatment due to transportation issues. At Resident Eye Care Associates, we provide eye care in your home or nursing care facility at the same level as office-provided services. If you or a family member are incapacitated and require nursing home eye care in Fair Lawn, NJ, we are here to help. By providing eye exams in nursing homes we make it easier for patients that are less than mobile or who have vision loss.
Our services equal those that vision-impaired or immobile patients can receive in-office and we are also cost-effective as Resident Eye Care Associates accepts Medicare and Medicaid along with most commercial insurance plans.
Do You or a Loved One Need Nursing Home Optometry Services?
Eye care for seniors is an important part of helping them to maintain their current level of independence, especially for those patients who have vision deficiencies that require adaptive measures. Because we care for our patients in their home setting, whether that be a residence or a nursing home, we are able to evaluate how well their current environment is working for them. Nursing home optometry services are cost-effective and specialize in reviewing the specific needs of the patient to manage their living situation with low vision levels or blindness.
- We coordinate all care with the Primary Care Physician to ensure that a strong course of treatment is in place for the patient.
- Full optical repair services are available at the home in situations where glasses become broken or damaged.
- One year guarantee for all glasses that we provide.
- The patient’s name is etched into their glasses to prevent loss or theft.
- We accept Medicare and Medicaid as well as most commercial insurance plans.
- Patients who are confined to their beds will receive the same quality of care that is provided at the doctor’s office.
Travel, no matter how short the distance, can be a stressful event for older people, especially those who suffer from mobility or vision problems. Contact us today to learn more about the comprehensive in-home eye care services that we provide to nursing home patients.
Contact Our Effective, Compassionate Care At Resident Eye Care Associates in Fair Lawn, NJ!
If you or a loved one are unable to travel or are in a nursing home or other care facility, contact Resident Eye Care Associates today at (201) 797-2747 to schedule a consultation. Our office is located at 4-14 Saddle River Road; but our services are focused on providing in-home and nursing home care throughout the greater Fair Lawn, NJ area.