Services Offered at Resident Eye Care Associates, Our Trusted Fair Lawn Optometrist
Are you in need of eye care in Fair Lawn and surrounding areas? By visiting our Fair Lawn optometrist you can get diagnosed and treated for a variety of common eye conditions. If you need glasses or contacts, you can get fitted for these, too.
We proudly offer a variety of services at Resident Eye Care Associates. If you have questions about any of our services, feel free to contact our Fair Lawn optometrist for more information.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive eye exams to ensure continued eye health.
- Corneal refractive therapy or Ortho-K. Orthokeratology contacts are meant to be worn over a span of time. With regular use, astigmatism, hyperopia, and myopia are treated once the cornea is more correctly shaped.
- Emergency services in case of eye emergencies, such as injuries and sudden symptoms.
- Offsite health eye care in the rare instance you need to be referred to another specialist. This ensures you get the most comprehensive eye care possible.
- Designer eyewear and dispensary; at Resident Eye Care Associates, we carry many popular eyewear brands sure to fit your personal style and budget.
- Eyeglasses adjustments and repairs. If your glasses arms are loose, one of the lenses popped out, or you lost a screw, bring them into us. We’ll make your glasses as good as new.
- Follow-up appointments after surgeries, eye emergencies, and more. We want to ensure your symptoms are treated and you’re doing better following our treatment plan.
- Pink eye treatment and allergy treatment. If you have other forms of conjunctivitis, we’ll treat this as well. The sooner you get conjunctivitis treated, the better, as it’s often very contagious.
- Diabetic retinopathy evaluations for those who already have diabetes. These patients are at the most risk of developing diabetic retinopathy, which can cause permanent vision loss.
- Dry eye evaluations to determine if your eyes are naturally making enough of their own tears. If not, we can prescribe a treatment for you.
- Closed circuit televisions, stand magnifiers, and telescopic handheld magnifiers for those with low vision.
- Testing for macular degeneration, which becomes more of a risk as you get older. If you do have this condition, your optometrist will work with you to prevent its progress. This will preserve your vision.
- Cataract surgery to remove the clouds that form with this eye condition.
- Eye disease diagnosis and treatment, such as oral medication, topical medication, and other forms of medication.
Contact Resident Eye Care Associates, Our Local Fair Lawn Optometrist
If you need any of our services mentioned above, please come see us at Resident Eye Care Associates. We offer a wide variety of services to better serve our customers. We are led by Dr. Jack Sol Mermelstein, OD, who has been in the optometry industry since 1977.
To learn more or schedule an appointment today, please call 201-797-2747 or visit us at Resident Eye Care Associates on 4-14 Saddle River Road, Suite #202 in Fair Lawn, NJ.